Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Summer Faves Get Early Returns

When the rest of the television world is starting to wrap up its season, a few gems are unearthed a few months early to shine while the others fade away. And this year, two of everyone's favorite summer shows - GREEK and My Boys are returning earlier than expected, on March 30 and 31, respectively.

On the My Boys front, it's been nine long months since TBS left us waiting to find out if Bobby will choose PJ over his fiance (Elsa the Swedish nanny) on the eve of his wedding, and the real status of Nina and Andy's "relationship."

Over on ABCFamily, we'll learn the fate of ZBZ once Frannie's new sorority makes its debut. And will Max prove himself to be the one for Casey, or will Cappie always be looming?

Are you excited that these shows are kicking off at the end of March? Or are you sad that now you don't have any fun summer shows to look forward to?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm not a fan of Greek, but Darla is. And based on YOUR recommendation I watched My Boys - but didn't really feel the pull that you did.

Still, there are other shows that I live that may be back in the summer. I'm just not sure.

I'm just glad that you finally posted something besides that stuff about Lost!!!

:)

TVTam said...

I'm trying really hard to update the blog more often, even if the posts are short. I think My Boys is definitely a female-skewed show, but Marc likes to watch for all the Chicago references and because he likes Jim Gaffigan. He makes me watch Greek alone too, along with all my reality shows :)