Monday, July 13, 2009

More Reality TV Sleaze: I'm Talking To You, Jon Gosselin

Now, I don't normally care who's dating whom out in the celeb-sphere, but this man just irks me more and more. Jon Gosselin was snapped on vacation with a new girlfriend, Hailey Glassman, the 22-year-old daughter of Kate's tummy-tuck surgeon (so there's a pretty good chance she's jobless). Mind you, this is not the same decades-younger chick he was dating before Kate filed for divorce --that was 23 year old teacher Deann Hammel, who was reportedly to appear in some future episodes of Jon & Kate Plus 8. Well, before she got dumped.

And according to Zap2It (which is about as trustworthy as TMZ), someone close to the family has said that the rumors of Kate dating her bodyguard were just rumors stirred up by Jon to get the attention off himself. I don't know how much of that is true, but even if I hate Kate's rooster hairdo and overbearing nature, I'm on her side on this one.

No comments: